October 28, 2014

I'll be discussing my book, "Getting Away With Murder," on WLRN Public Radio in Miami - Wednesday the 29th at 1pm

Tomorrow, I'll be on a terrific Miami radio show called Tropical Currents from 1-2 pm Wednesday the 29th. The following link will take you to Tropical Currents where you can listen live over the internet. For local listeners, the show will be on FM 91.3. Listeners can also call in. 


Hosts Bonnie Berman and Joseph Cooper will interview me regarding my book, Getting Away With Murder. The Miami Herald's Julie Brown will join us the second half to speak about the larger Florida Department of Corrections issues.   

Hope you all tune in! If you miss the show, don't worry - I'll post it on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

George Mallinckrodt