August 9, 2014

My book, Getting Away With Murder was just published! Darren Rainey's petition - gone viral!

Hi Everybody!

Awesome news today. Darren Rainey's petition has gone viral and is adding between 1000 and 2000 signatures an hour! Thanks to all who have signed and forwarded the petition.

And, I've just published my book today. I'm excited and relieved at the same time. Now everyone can get the inside scoop about the Transitional Care Unit where Darren Rainey was housed. The link to my book is:  https://www.createspace.com/4929100

It is only available in paperback now. I will make an announcement in the next five days when it's available on Kindle and other ebook formats.

Thanks,

George Mallinckrodt

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
                                                                                             Edmund Burke   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

George Mallinckrodt