July 20, 2014

Book Update and New Cover

As my deadline approaches for self-publishing GAWM, I'm still figuring out the final details to get the story out. I collaborated with my brother-in-law in developing a new cover for my book. Lewis, a well known landscape artist and sculptor, deserves most of the credit. Through a circuitous route that included German expressionists, we arrived at an amazing image by Frank Miller that provided the final inspiration for what you see below.

The cover reminds me of the many times I looked into an inmate's cell though his window -  on these windows, many had written thoughts born of anguished desperation.

I plan to offer both Ebooks in multiple formats and a Print on Demand though links on my website. I am still anticipating self-publishing on August 1st.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

George Mallinckrodt